DemosthinesDemosthines

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Minecraft: TNA Part 5 Minecraft: TNA Part 5

huhuhuhuhuhuh!

This is hilarious! I like fart alot more in this episode, before he just seemed annoying.

Im batman.. huhuhuhuhuh!
you found a cave!
the batcave... huhuhuhuhuh!

YOU JUST GOT SHONE, THE COBBLESTONE! huhuhuhuhuh!

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

I thought it was elegantly entertaining.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean venasaur.

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

It's Great!

You were able to get a point across while making me laugh my lil non-hood white ass off. :D
Animation's great I loved it, might check out your other stuff. :)

A.E. Chronics Epis: 1 A.E. Chronics Epis: 1

whoa...

this really creeped me out. I couldnt really tell what scoot found all mangled up and bloody in his house because it didnt look like anything, but this whole hting was just wierd. ugh... good job on the whole horror thing. There are things u need to do better though, like other people siad about the eyes and fcial expressions.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

SURPRISE! *CRUNCH*

This was hilarious good job! I love the character you gave each of the boys. but JT was kinda...not good. but if u were going after the stereotypical dumbass jock, then you got it right on the spot! *thumbs up* 5/5

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

cool

wow, this seemed like i was playling a game, being first person and all.

-Sandwich- -Sandwich-

saw it on EW...

Saw it on EW. Good job to both of you! Good animation, from edd, and good song from Parry. The animation fit the music perfectly.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

HOLY ****!!!

Nice job man! Awesome vid. Rina-chan played the blonde voice perfectly, for peach! Pikachu ending was good too.

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

SCOOT!

I saw you on flash portal first, but now i found you on newgrounds! You're amazing! i love LoZ!!! Keep up the good work! MAKE THE EIGHTH!!!!!

10/10 5/5

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

.......

This is kinda sad, he loses his best friend and girlfriend in the process of blowing the city to hell, all in.... 4 minutes. its still epic.